9 Things to Know About Cough and Cold Medicines
9 Things to Know About Cough and Cold MedicinesThumbnails
Medically Reviewed By: Williams, Robert, MD
Last Annual Review Date: 2012-10-05
Copyright: 2012 Healthgrades, Inc. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or reprinted without permission from Healthgrades, Inc. Use of this information is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement.
More on Safe Pain Relief
Spotlight on Pain in the News
- People in Poorer Neighborhoods Have More Pain
- Dosing Unclear on Kids' Medicines
- Medication Overuse in Chronic Headache Sufferers
- Painkiller Dependence May Slow Surgery Recovery
- Opioids Overused for Chronic Stomach Pain?
- Many Don't Know What's in Over-the-Counter Painkillers
- Take Care with Cold Medications
Schedule a Health Checkup on Healthgrades
Did You Know?View Source
Prescription painkillers, also known as opioids, are responsible for almost 3 in 4 prescription drug overdoses.